Goodbye Nursery…Hello Reception!
Well done for all of your hard work this year! Your teachers are very proud of everything you have learnt at Nursery and all of the home learning you have done. Please take a look at some highlights from the year below. Do you have a favourite memory from Nursery?
Have a lovely summer break and we will see you in September in Reception!
Please click on the links to view summer learning activities. Please note that there are a range of activities for you to choose from. Completing any summer learning activities is optional but have been provided if you would like to continue with learning opportunities over the summer break.
Click on the link below to see guidance from the Department of Education.
Please visit the link below to find out what support is available for families from Barnardo’s during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Please find a copy of the ‘Downloading Tapestry’ letter below (emailed yesterday) for details of how to download your child’s Learning Journey. Please follow the instructions provided to download a PDF copy of your child’s Learning Journey before their Tapestry account closes.
There are 5 enrichment activities to be completed over the next week.
The enrichment activities develop skills, independence and encourage children to learn by doing.
Please ensure that you are adhering to the government guidelines. Stay safe and healthy. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing.
1. Smush painting – https://happytoddlerclub.com/mess-free-smush-painting-toddlers/
2. Animal Line up – https://busytoddler.com/2020/01/animal-line-up/
3. Ice block treasure hunt – https://theinspiredhome.org/summer-fun-ice-block-treasure-hunting/
4. Decorate a wild mobile using twigs, leaves, feathers and paper birds
5. With adult support, make a milkshake – https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/collection/milkshake
Please find attached a powerpoint about Road Safety, teaching children how to cross the road safely, in a fun way!